2748 Sherman Avenue
Port Orchard, WA 98366
1416 sqft | 3 beds | 1.5 baths | #2044787
Beds & Baths
- Full Baths:1
- Half Baths:1
- Interior:Ceramic Tile, Hardwood, Double Pane/Storm Window, Dining Room, French Doors, Skylight(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Water Heate
- Lot description:Dead End Street, Paved
- Exterior features:Cable TV, Gas Available, RV Parking, Shop
- Exterior materials:Wood
- Square Feet:1416
- Garage spaces:2
Type & Style
- Property type:Purchase
- Architectural style:10 - 1 Story
- Year built:1965
Utilities / Energy Details
- Sewer information:Sewer Connected
- Utility source:Public
Community and Neighborhood Details
- School district:South Kitsap
- Elementary School:Sidney Glen Elem
- Middle School:Cedar Heights Jh
- High School:So. Kitsap High
- Subdivision:East Port Orchard
- Original List Price:$485, 000
- Annual taxes:$3, 360
- Days on Market (Cumulative):17
- MLS #:2044787
Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues
Disclaimer: The information contained in this listing has not been verified by Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS) - 21 - WA and should be verified by the buyer.
The database information herein is provided from and copyrighted by the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). NWMLS data may not be reproduced or redistributed and is only for people viewing this site. Listings that feature the "three tree" icon are provided courtesy of NWMLS. All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale or withdrawal. All rights are reserved by copyright.
Copyright 2022 Northwest Multiple Listing Service. All rights reserved.
Last Updated: . Source: NWMLS
Listing Agent: Shari Evans (#NWM25936)
Listing Office: Better Properties Gig Harbor (#NWM1699)
Interested in Purchasing 2748 Sherman Avenue?
Get an estimate on monthly payments on this property.
Note: The results shown are estimates only and do not necessarily include accurate taxes or homeowner's insurance!